K-B.Net (Part of Kajol-Mania.Net)  
Go Back   K-B.Net (Part of Kajol-Mania.Net) > Kajol , Kajol & Kajol ! > General talk , News & Articles

Old 06-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Admin. & Forum Founder

<font color='#348781'>I just thought of making a special topic to collect all the Tanisha's quotes on Kajol .. so please if you have any , do post aloong with its source and Date (if possible) &nbsp;..

---------------------------------------------------------

So how different are you from your sister?

I’m a Piscean and Kajol is a Leo but everyone thinks I’m a Leo too! Compared to her, I wasn’t naughty at all as a kid. I think we are similar in that Mum has brought us
up to be our own people, not caring for others’ opinions, and thus helped us to escape`A0getting carried away by stardom

Tell us about your relationship with Kajol.

We were always fighting`A0and Kajol always`A0 won. But she was not allowed to beat me up as she was older. I don’t know if I was Mum’s favourite or not, but since I was smaller physically, Kajol was never allowed to do that. Only verbal fights were allowed. But as we grew older, Kajol mothered me. And she was a lovely mother.

Source :Tribune India
Date :10/19/2003

“I thank God for what I have. I’m really blessed. I go to a temple and I really have nothing to ask for because I have everything I want. I tell Ajay that if I die today, I will die happy because I feel I’ve achieved whatever I wanted to achieve.” - Kajol

“I think we know that our individual scenes in a film are fantastic, but together we are unbeatable..” - SRK on his pairing with Kajol

"I would say my success lies at the feet of my parents because that's been my biggest strength and that's what we Hindus believe"- Akshay
Old 06-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Kajol Fanatic

Arrow

i douBt if dere'z a lottah arTikelz fwom tanish .. But i'll iT *if i find ne

laters,

*** phase sleepie head launched .
But i'll b back ... ***
Old 06-13-2004, 04:47 AM
Admin. & Forum Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rjt1146 @ June 12 2004,21:09)]i douBt if dere'z a lottah arTikelz fwom tanish .. But i'll iT *if i find ne

laters,
<font color='#348781'>Yeah please do

“I thank God for what I have. I’m really blessed. I go to a temple and I really have nothing to ask for because I have everything I want. I tell Ajay that if I die today, I will die happy because I feel I’ve achieved whatever I wanted to achieve.” - Kajol

“I think we know that our individual scenes in a film are fantastic, but together we are unbeatable..” - SRK on his pairing with Kajol

"I would say my success lies at the feet of my parents because that's been my biggest strength and that's what we Hindus believe"- Akshay
Old 06-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Kajol Super Duper Fan

<font color='#3BB9FF'>AWWWWW!!!!! &nbsp;How sweet!!!! &nbsp;Thanks Sarah!!!
Hey there people!! I know I'm not around much but yeah, School's a pain and a stress maker, but just keep checking up on my fanfics if you still want to read them! I'm still in the process of writing the next chapter so you guys will have to hang in there.. No creative juices flowing right now, none seriously.
Linda
Old 06-13-2004, 05:53 PM

Welcome to the tinsel world Tanisha

With a pedigree, which illustrates the great clan, she comes from; Tanisha Mukherjee is certainly carrying a huge bag of responsibility on her shoulder. Sister of actress Kajol, Tanuja's daughter and Rani Mukherjee's cousin, Tanisha is all set to follow their footsteps in Cinevista's SSSHHHH. Always a nonchalant speaker, Tanisha speaks about her love for cinema in this interview. How the arc lights, the camera and every other thing associated with cinema moved her.

Does Kajol advice you?
Kads is always there for me. I often talk to Kads about the film that I have been offered. She always tells me that if you think that the story is good and your role has potential then I should just go ahead and do the film. I know that even though she and mama (Tanuja) are now busy with Nysa (Kajol's daughter), she will always be there for me.

If you could work in one of Kajol's films which role would you pick?
All of them! But of all the roles that she has done till date, the one that she played in GUPT remains my favourite. I hope to do a role like this once in my career. I was so kicked by her character in GUPT. She was worried about how she would carry off a vicious role. I told her to go for it. I don't mind doing a film with her, provided someone casts us as sisters because we are so used to that role is real life.
Source: indiainfo
Old 06-13-2004, 05:55 PM

Kajol is a rookie when it comes to cooking

12th Nov 2003 &nbsp; 15.25 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau &nbsp;

Kajol may have played a homely girl in many Bollywood films, but in real life the sultry actress is a poor cook when it comes to showing her culinary skills.

According to Kajol’s younger sister Tanisha, Kajol is “an atrocious cook. She can burn water too, but to be fair she has improved now. Since she is conscious of not being a good cook, she takes a lot of effort.”

However, Tanisha says the Kajol is pretty good when it comes to making salads.

Besides Salads, Kajol loves to freak out on pizzas and French-fries. She loves to eat pizzas from Food Factory, Worli in Mumbai.

But shouldn’t Kajol take cooking classes given her limited range when it comes to showing her culinary skills.

Tanisha makes it clear: “She doesn’t need to enroll for cookery classes because she has enough teachers in our family. Her ma-in-law is a very good cook. Being a Sindhi she makes fabulous dal pakwans and payas.”

Other good cooks in the family are Kajol’s mom and her cousin Mayuri.
Old 06-13-2004, 06:05 PM

Tanisha in another interview, Source: The Hindu, Sept 2003

&quot;One had the itch to act. If I had not taken the step now I would have regretted later.&quot; Her mother is her strength, while she looks up to Kajol.

&quot;She's amazing. She is a super mom though she will find this funny. She is half my mom too,&quot; says a smiling Tanisha. She finds her niece Nysa adorable but can't get much time to spend with her. Ajay treats her like his younger sister and she is happy for him winning a National Award. Acting runs in the family and Tanisha is a movie buff. &quot;Earlier I used to go theatres, now I have to wait for DVD's as there is no time,&quot; she sighs. She is glued to cartoon network like a child. &quot;I love Tenali Raman. It's similar to Akbar and Birbal.&quot;

An avid Mills and Boon reader she admits that she and Kad's (Kajol) are hopeless romantics. &quot;We keep the company afloat considering the number we read,&quot; she giggles. Her other reading interests include vampire novels and John Grisham.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:14 AM
Kajol Fanatic

&nbsp;o wow!! so much-chO artiKelz

thankz zor

To Kadz, wid LuV - i don't cook eiDer &nbsp;itz cool &nbsp;

laters,

*** phase sleepie head launched .
But i'll b back ... ***