PDA

View Full Version : Mouthshut Member Reviews *SPOILERS*

noni
05-26-2006, 08:09 AM
There are 11...
http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Fanaa-925062236.html

Edit I just read the 1st review and it has a spoiler! be warned!

noni
05-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Uff, OK a lot of the reviews have spoilers. Here 2 comments made on Kajol....

"Coming to performances. Kajol portrays her character with such conviction that for a change you don’t realize it is her you are watching. Instead, her innocent looks , deep lines on her face, short sentences and yet a powerful persona clearly indicate that she is exceptional talent. Tabbu comes up with yet another bravura performance . She handles her character, especially the part in the second half with utmost maturity."

"Kajol handles the complex role with sincerity and portrays a gamut of emotions with uncomparable ease and commands the screen with an electrifying presence. Her expressive eyes deliver what dialogues cannot be it anger or hurt."

Profiler
05-26-2006, 08:35 AM
I read the1st review yesterday and I doubted it because the review has been submited on May 16th :hmmm:

KajliDreamz
05-26-2006, 09:31 AM
I read some spoilers n all...story sounds old fashioned to be honest...I'm sure the treatment will be good, I have to wait 2 more days [SUNDAY HURRRY UP!!]

Profiler
05-26-2006, 09:32 AM
I read some spoilers n all...story sounds old fashioned to be honest...I'm sure the treatment will be good, I have to wait 2 more days [SUNDAY HURRRY UP!!]

Like Veer Zaara u mean :hmmm:

KajliDreamz
05-26-2006, 11:02 AM
No LOL Sara I hated Veer-Zaara let's not even compare Fanaa to that! I'm sure Fanaa will be at least 100x better!

Just I mean the story sounds like some stuff we saw in 80s/90s esp. the interval-climax... But that's judging from only this one review doesn't mean much I like to judge things for myself! Man I'd love to read Taran Adarsh's review though WHERE IS HE!

Profiler
05-26-2006, 11:07 AM
No LOL Sara I hated Veer-Zaara let's not even compare Fanaa to that! I'm sure Fanaa will be at least 100x better!

Just I mean the story sounds like some stuff we saw in 80s/90s esp. the interval-climax... But that's judging from only this one review doesn't mean much I like to judge things for myself! Man I'd love to read Taran Adarsh's review though WHERE IS HE!

U are not alobe here I hated it too :evil2:

Well , the moment I read that 'guy' review i doubted it , I don't know why :hmmm: as u said u better hudge things by yourself , never goes with individual's openions :D

After Refreshing IndiaFm zillion of times since morning , I will KILL Taran if he gave it BAD review :somad: :somad: :D

BTW , It seems YRH ddin't invite him for the special screening yesterday and he having troubles to get a ticket :evil2:

kadsgirl
05-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Indiafm is taking so long to post their fanaa review !!

KajliDreamz
05-26-2006, 11:09 AM
LOL Taran always does this when its a film Im dying for he takes ages to put up the reviewww!

Profiler
05-26-2006, 11:26 AM
LOL Taran always does this when its a film Im dying for he takes ages to put up the reviewww!

I HATE him for that Plus couple of the movies I've been waiting didn't get the review I was hoping for , so am totally excited and scared of his outcome :scared:

KajliDreamz
05-26-2006, 11:31 AM
He hardly ever gives movies I like good reviews, very rarely...but still I look forward to his reviews only not other critics!

Profiler
05-26-2006, 11:39 AM
He hardly ever gives movies I like good reviews, very rarely...but still I look forward to his reviews only not other critics!

I hope he won't give many SPOILERS :pray:

MuchachaNovia
05-26-2006, 12:25 PM
the best thing to do is fo u guys whu have not seen it is not to go to such website....be patient...:DD

q81
05-26-2006, 01:17 PM

Just I mean the story sounds like some stuff we saw in 80s/90s esp. the interval-climax... But that's judging from only this one review doesn't mean much I like to judge things for myself! Man I'd love to read Taran Adarsh's review though WHERE IS HE!isn't you SRKDreamz at shahrukhkhan.org:confused: you said you care less about Faana you n your sis dont want to see Fanaa, you only want KANK trailer I wonder why you waiting the review:hmmm:

Yesterday, 01:49 PM
SRKDreamz
SRK-Rani RULE! Join Date: Apr 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaya
Why do folks have to boost the collections of Fanaa just because they want to see the promo of KANK? It's OK if they want to see Fanaa too but just so that they catch the promo of KANK is kind of unreal to me. The KANK will be out anyway shortly.

Because I wanna see the trailer on the biiig screen it feels great when u watch it int he cinema...Like the VZ trailer omg the hype I felt watchin that with Dhoom was amazin... Me n my sis dont want to see Fanaa, I can care less about it...but the KANK trailer I am lookin fwd to soo much

But u are ryt probly it'll be on the net soon too...I dunno I jus wanna see it as soon as possible hehe

vanster
05-26-2006, 11:03 PM
^^ Ahahahahaha Omg hun I am surprised you didnt see how 2 faced some people are... hypocrites...go around acting as if they are eagerly awaiting a movie and try their best to convince people about it and given the chance switch sides like nothing! ROFL! I dont know why they have to try and go around pleasing people like dude if your not waiting for a movie be honest about it...your opinion isnt the end of the world so stop acting 2 faced!

I cant believe someone would go waste their money just to watch a promo, like dude its gonna come on tv anyways...why go watch a movie when your not waiting for it and then bash it...no wait first praise it and then bash it whenever you get a chance. *rolleyes*

Besides if you actually wanna watch KANK, go watch 'Closer' instead cause the movie is a straight lift from this one and I'd bet you anyday a 100 times better!

Anyways I am loving the reviews comming for Fanaa, though I honestly never had faith in Kunal and still just wanna see it for Aamir and Kajol....they look absolutely gorgeous in the promos and they are sooooo gonna R-O-C-K!

Ps: The new Mere Haath Mein promo is breathtaking, one of the best I have seen lately and a zillion times better than the other promos...wohoo!

mj_l.o.v.e
05-26-2006, 11:07 PM
isn't you SRKDreamz at shahrukhkhan.org:confused: you said you care less about Faana you n your sis dont want to see Fanaa, you only want KANK trailer I wonder why you waiting the review:hmmm:

Yesterday, 01:49 PM
SRKDreamz
SRK-Rani RULE! Join Date: Apr 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaya
Why do folks have to boost the collections of Fanaa just because they want to see the promo of KANK? It's OK if they want to see Fanaa too but just so that they catch the promo of KANK is kind of unreal to me. The KANK will be out anyway shortly.

Because I wanna see the trailer on the biiig screen it feels great when u watch it int he cinema...Like the VZ trailer omg the hype I felt watchin that with Dhoom was amazin... Me n my sis dont want to see Fanaa, I can care less about it...but the KANK trailer I am lookin fwd to soo much

But u are ryt probly it'll be on the net soon too...I dunno I jus wanna see it as soon as possible hehe

oh god!is this true?man hypocrites n bloody losers!:somad:

srkadz
05-26-2006, 11:11 PM
you guys i feel like those people who say 'oh i dont care about fanaa, i just wanna see the kank trailer on the big screen' are just trying to cover up the fact that they may be curious about fanaa and want to see it...they are so full of crap...why the hell would you spend money on a film you claim you dont want to see just to see the trailer of kank on the big screen when kank will be out this summer, why wouldnt you just wait till kank comes out!?!? i sure as hell wouldn't go see any old movie just to see the fanaa trailer on the big screen, i'll wait to see all of fanaa on the big screen :wink:

FOOLS I TELL YA!! :lol: they try so hard to cover up their 'fanaa' curiousity :rolleyes:

BIGfan
05-26-2006, 11:15 PM
you guys i feel like those people who say 'oh i dont care about fanaa, i just wanna see the kank trailer on the big screen' are just trying to cover up the fact that they may be curious about fanaa and want to see it...they are so full of crap...why the hell would you spend money on a film you claim you dont want to see just to see the trailer of kank on the big screen when kank will be out this summer, why wouldnt you just wait till kank comes out!?!? i sure as hell wouldn't go see any old movie just to see the fanaa trailer on the big screen, i'll wait to see all of fanaa on the big screen :wink:

FOOLS I TELL YA!! :lol: they try so hard to cover up their 'fanaa' curiousity :rolleyes:
:thumbup:
All I can say is: THANKS TO ALL THOSE FOOLS FOR HAVING BOUGHT THE TICKETS AND FOR HAVING CONTRIBUTED TO FANAA'S SUCCESS!:lol::evil2:

srkadz
05-26-2006, 11:19 PM
:thumbup:
All I can is: THANKS TO ALL THOSE FOOLS FOR HAVING BOUGHT THE TICKETS AND FOR HAVING CONTRIBUTED TO FANAA'S SUCCESS!:lol::evil2:

:lol: EXACTLY!!!!! :rotflmao: no wonder that abaya was telling them to stop!! she doesnt wanna see fanaa succeed!!! but everyone wants to see fanaa!! she cant do anything about it!! :evil2:

vanster
05-26-2006, 11:23 PM
Dont worry that Abaya dudette is just upset cause she cant see Aamir and Kajol succeed as a pair...tsk tsk I feel bad for such sad obsessive ppl! And the fact that Fanaa got such a great opening is a slap on their face.

mj_l.o.v.e
05-26-2006, 11:30 PM
These Hypocrites Can Just Go To Hell!losers

srksuga
05-26-2006, 11:33 PM
haha yall are soo right =)

Nish
06-01-2006, 08:49 PM
hahahaha thats really funny ..who's abaya?