PDA

View Full Version : kiss me or not?

lamy
04-02-2006, 12:27 PM
every fan has enjoied the first promo of FANNAH , i'm sure about that , but did think these following facts :
1- aamir looks soo sexy with a very toned body !
2- the chemistry between kajol&aamir seems so good that i can say it's like srk maybe moore (see you in the film )
3- some scenes looke like some others in HUMTUM , specialy with the rain( the same director i know )
4- THE MOST IMPORTANT THING : we heard nobody speeking about kissing or love making scene , however i think it will be the surprise of the film because there was one in HUMTUM !
TELL ME WHAT DO U THINK
:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :rolleyes:

MARI
04-02-2006, 12:49 PM
yaah me too I don't why i have feeling that aamir and will kiss
wow !!!

aetbaar
04-02-2006, 01:17 PM
there will not be any kissing because kajol does'nt kiss onscreen but i am sure that ther wil be a lot of hot scene's in the movie and i think they have realy great onscreen chemistrey maybe even beter than srk i cant wait

MuchachaNovia
04-02-2006, 01:20 PM
there will not be any kissing because kajol does'nt kiss onscreen but i am sure that ther wil be a lot of hot scene's in the movie and i think they have realy great onscreen chemistrey maybe even beter than srk i cant wait
correct me if im wrong.she did a kissing scene with Akshay kumar in yeh dillagi rite??

and yeah there will not be any kissing in this movie but real hot scene which is really hot and to hot to handle...muahahaha :lol:

drew
04-02-2006, 01:21 PM
yaah me too I don't why i have feeling that aamir and will kiss
wow !!!
me too! :lol: i have the same feeling! somehow i wish they don't kiss, but otherwise would it be sooooo :deg: ... :D

Profiler
04-02-2006, 01:47 PM

Yep , am sure there will be no kissing or love scene , she refuses to do that even though she kissed twice on screen , but they were more as kiss & run sort of kissing :biggrina:

veracious
04-02-2006, 01:56 PM
I think if the script demands it, there WILL be one. However, I don't think either Aamir or Kajol will do a kissing scene if there's no specific need for it. But if there's something in the script that makes the kiss have to happen (I think in Hum Tum it made a lot of sense that there was a kiss - because they slept together and it was needed for the dramatics of the scenes of the day that followed), then there will be one..

I think that's always good, that there's a kiss when the film demands it - then it will be hot and lovely and also just make sense.

MARI
04-02-2006, 02:53 PM
me too! :lol: i have the same feeling! somehow i wish they don't kiss, but otherwise would it be sooooo :deg: ... :D
No I wont aamir to kiss her ... But I don't want srk to kiss her;;

kadsfan
04-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Hey guys..You know the film has Kajol Playing a mother.I dont know where i heard that from.was it frm Kajol only??..i really dont know.....but there's a kid yeah??and that kid may be Aamir & kajols?..so *Coughs*...do u get what i mean??

aabhi
04-02-2006, 04:35 PM
i m 100 % sure that no kiss in this FILM

Amz
04-02-2006, 04:55 PM
I think there will be a kiss in the film. Both Kajol and Aamir will do the kiss if it's necessary and if it there's a real reason for it.

Remember, this is supposed to be a 'mature love story' as well as intense. So it would make sense for there to be a kiss.

mariam1986
04-02-2006, 05:01 PM
I wouldn't mind a kissing scene if it demanded it, it seems like it would make sense if it happened. It certianly would be a shock! LOL.. Can you see when Aamir is leaning down at Kajol that it looks like he wants to kiss her.. who knows?!!

srkadz
04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
I think there will be a kiss in the film. Both Kajol and Aamir will do the kiss if it's necessary and if it there's a real reason for it.

Remember, this is supposed to be a 'mature love story' as well as intense. So it would make sense for there to be a kiss.

yea i also just have this feeling that there will be a kiss, like u said, i dont think they're gonna make out or anything lol...but its a mature love story, wayyyy more mature than hum tum which had a kiss (and the kiss wasnt even that bad, it was short and sweet) ...and i mean...kajol is very professional...its just a part of the job...and IF AND ONLY IF the script calls for it...and its done with class and is just part of the storytelling i believe she would do it...after all...its her job...and well...as for aamir...we all know how he loves to kiss all his heroines :lol:

~*Natalyia*~
04-02-2006, 06:57 PM
i hope she does, lol ... dunno y, but i dun think ajay will let her

srkadz
04-02-2006, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't mind a kissing scene if it demanded it, it seems like it would make sense if it happened. It certianly would be a shock! LOL.. Can you see when Aamir is leaning down at Kajol that it looks like he wants to kiss her.. who knows?!!

yea...thats kind of what makes me think thats a scene where they will kiss...because just from what we see in the teaser, it looks like they're actually about to kiss...and not one of those hindi film fakeouts where they get close and one of them pulls away lol...i dont know i just get this feeling that they will kiss during that part...just the look in aamir's eyes, and the way kajol is...i mean i of course know they are just playing their characters...but the way they are, its like they're preparing for it to actually happen :hmmm:

am i making sense? :stars:

kitkatkitty
04-02-2006, 07:17 PM
i hoep to god they dont kiss... i dont want that with aamir atleast ... srk sure.. aamir not really!!

srkadz
04-02-2006, 07:19 PM
i hoep to god they dont kiss... i dont want that with aamir atleast ... srk sure.. aamir not really!!

:lol: nattuuuu...but dont u want srk to get jealous so that in the future HE also agrees to do an on screen kiss with kaju?? :eyebrow: :lol:

BIGfan
04-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Please no kisses!!!:nono: :nono: :nono:

MARI
04-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Why guys U don't aamir to kiss kajol he is a good kisser I hope he kiss her
poor srk ha ha

lamy
04-02-2006, 08:19 PM
well i beleive a good kiss will be excellent in the a scene where aamir is hurt and she tries to confort him!(fiction of course)

drew
04-02-2006, 11:26 PM
why not kiss? if it makes sense in the scene... and srk would of course feel jealous and all, but that's good for us i believe!!!!! he would think 'aamir i can kiss way better than u and it would come across wayyyyyy better, coz when i kiss kaju it's through real love, the ppl will sure catch that. i wanna reveal the truth in this life! in our next movie, which we'll shoot in the next month, i'll show the world how great my love for her is, when they see us kissing otherwordly passionate and romantic!' :deg:

kitkatkitty
04-03-2006, 02:17 AM
:lol: nattuuuu...but dont u want srk to get jealous so that in the future HE also agrees to do an on screen kiss with kaju?? :eyebrow: :lol:

well if they do ... SRK BETTER BE WATCHING THAT KISS!!! orrrrrrr ill b :somad:

srkadz
04-03-2006, 10:50 AM
^^dont worry kriya...i'm sure he'll be at the premiere :eyebrow:

MuchachaNovia
04-03-2006, 11:19 AM
not only srk let the whole bollywood go to the premiere...:lol:

WasiRukhKhan
04-03-2006, 11:27 AM
Shah Rukh will never kiss on Screen....and SRK-kadz don't need a kiss to prove their chemistry.....nor any hot scenes...watch DDLJ, KKHH, Baazigar.......They are Best without any showing.....

askprincess_askme
04-03-2006, 01:00 PM
The film will succeed without all these kissings and love makings.... U all know the main reason for that...... :boldred:
Kajol and Aamir doesnt need that......

drew
04-03-2006, 01:14 PM
The film will succeed without all these kissings and love makings.... U all know the main reason for that...... :boldred:
Kajol and Aamir doesnt need that......
ya we know of course!!!!!!!!!! :yep: they're just the best!!!!! :D

Diyana
04-03-2006, 01:39 PM
If they don't cool, if they do EXCELLENT!!! :DD (and i am a huge Srkajol fan)...i'm sorry i just love their chemistry...its really intense...i love the way he just looks at her...now if those eyes starred at me like that, i would definately be face flat on the floor with this look :D written all over my face

BIGfan
04-03-2006, 01:42 PM
I agree with Naani! Please no kisses neither in this movie nor in any other BW-movies!!!:nono: That was one of the reasons I loved BW-movies so much cause there are no silly ***-scenes and kisses!

Diyana
04-03-2006, 01:46 PM
I agree with Naani! Please no kisses neither in this movie nor in any other BW-movies!!!:nono: That was one of the reasons I loved BW-movies so much cause there are no silly ***-scenes and kisses!

Trust me, i love BW because we don't have those outrageous kissing scenes we get in HW, thats why me a black girl watches BW like crazy and trust me, we are a rare. breed, especially in Ireland..but just a brush on the lips, not even necessarily a kiss but a brush would just be perfect :wink:

BIGfan
04-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Trust me, i love BW because we don't have those outrageous kissing scenes we get in HW, thats why me a black girl watches BW like crazy and trust me, we are a rare. breed, especially in Ireland..but just a brush on the lips, not even necessarily a kiss but a brush would just be perfect :wink:
If she starts doing brushes just on the lips then please with SRK first!:wink: :lol::P

MARI
04-03-2006, 01:58 PM
If she starts doing brushes just on the lips then please with SRK first!:wink: :lol::P
NO I don't want her to kiss srk ...because is waiting for this moment ..he will kiss her crazily ..But aamir in a very romantic way:wink:

kitkatkitty
04-03-2006, 03:50 PM
not only srk let the whole bollywood go to the premiere...:lol:

I AM NOT GOING TO BE SURPRISEDD...
its gonna be bigger than BLACK :deg:

sowayda
04-03-2006, 04:27 PM
No kissing for me!!!!

timepass
04-03-2006, 04:28 PM
:hmmm: :hmmm:

interesting...

here's my take on this subject...

there r moviez where kissing is all one talks about after a movie...

the thing about aamir and kads in a movie is taht there is a 100% possibility that the storyline will be just as, if not more, enjoyable - in the case there is or no kisses.... this thought of whether they wil kiss or not doesn't bother me....

peace,

mini_285
04-03-2006, 04:42 PM
A big HELLO to all the ppl in the forum , this is the first time i m posting something, though i have visited the forum many times. As for the topicwhich is bein disussed , i don't no abt te kissing part, bu there is a possibility of a luv maikng scene. I m sayin this , b'coz swhe has a daughter in the movie. maybe she is aamir khan's daughter

MARI
04-03-2006, 04:46 PM
A big HELLO to all the ppl in the forum , this is the first time i m posting something, though i have visited the forum many times. As for the topicwhich is bein disussed , i don't no abt te kissing part, bu there is a possibility of a luv maikng scene. I m sayin this , b'coz swhe has a daughter in the movie. maybe she is aamir khan's daughter
hey :hey: welcome !!!

mini_285
04-03-2006, 04:58 PM
thanks for the welcome.. another which crossed my mind is wat if the movie has a flashback. i feel tht lara dutta is the daughter who is making a spl. app.and rishi kapoor is tellin the story of her mom and dad to her:hmmm:

srkadz
04-03-2006, 09:08 PM
I AM NOT GOING TO BE SURPRISEDD...
its gonna be bigger than BLACK :deg:

way bigger than BLACK :buttrock:

dana
04-03-2006, 09:32 PM
My take ....

based on the preview...there will be a kiss in this movie ....i'm sure...because Kadz character is enjoying life and love thru aamir's character's eyes...as she is blind .... hopefully it will a good one ..not a cheap act...but i trust aamir and kadz...so it will be good....

for me it doesnt matter...kiss or not...as long there will be intense scene are present...

movi3_fan
04-03-2006, 10:01 PM
My take ....

based on the preview...there will be a kiss in this movie ....i'm sure...because Kadz character is enjoying life and love thru aamir's character's eyes...as she is blind .... hopefully it will a good one ..not a cheap act...but i trust aamir and kadz...so it will be good....

for me it doesnt matter...kiss or not...as long there will be intense scene are present...
same same!!!!!!!!lolz...*nodding*

#1 Fan
04-03-2006, 10:09 PM
My take ....

Yeah. I mean even Rani and Amitabh kissed on-screan. :stars: I don't know.....I sort do want her to kiss Aamir because I am on a HUGE :dizzy: HUGE Aamir-Kajol high right now. It would make a lot of sense with all that the people here have said. It is supposed to be a romantic love story and if Aamir and Kajol have a child then it would make sense. Just like in HT. But then again....Bollywood movies are so innocent because there is very few kissing and love making scenes. And we see more that enough of that in Hollywood. :scared:

srkadz
04-03-2006, 10:10 PM
My take ....

yea just judging from the preview i have a feeling there will be a kiss...and if not thats fine as well...but i'm sure if there is a kiss it wont be cheap at all, kadz is only a class act and would do it if it's done tastefully...no pun intended :wink:

Amz
04-03-2006, 10:12 PM
yea just judging from the preview i have a feeling there will be a kiss...and if not thats fine as well...but i'm sure if there is a kiss it wont be cheap at all, kadz is only a class act and would do it if it's done tastefully...no pun intended :wink:

:lol:

I think if there is a kiss it will only add to the film, rather then take away from it.

srkadz
04-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeah. I mean even Rani and Amitabh kissed on-screan. :stars: I don't know.....I sort do want her to kiss Aamir because I am on a HUGE :dizzy: HUGE Aamir-Kajol high right now. It would make a lot of sense with all that the people here have said. It is supposed to be a romantic love story and if Aamir and Kajol have a child then it would make sense. Just like in HT. But then again....Bollywood movies are so innocent because there is very few kissing and love making scenes. And we see more that enough of that in Hollywood. :scared:

yea i enjoy that about bollywood...but honestly, the kiss in BLACK was part of the story and it wasnt vulgar, same with hum tum actually...it was a very innocent yet mature moment in the film...however i thought the kissing in salaam namaste was wayyy too much and uncalled for...the thing is...while watching black and hum tum with my parents, during the kissing scenes it didnt feel awkward because the kisses were well placed in the story...but i dont like love-making scenes...its usually completely unnecessary to show that much :hmmm:

the kisses in hum tum and black were right for the moments in the film...so it still was able to maintain that innocence of hindi films...

oh yea and i thought the kisses in bunty aur babli were unnecessary, it wasnt an important of the film, the film was just lighthearted and fun, u could tell the kiss was stuck in there just to have a kiss :hmmm:

srkadz
04-03-2006, 10:16 PM
:lol:

I think if there is a kiss it will only add to the film, rather then take away from it.

exactly! its so weird though...i dont know why i have this strong feeling that they will kiss :stars:

Amz
04-03-2006, 10:20 PM
exactly! its so weird though...i dont know why i have this strong feeling that they will kiss :stars:

Probably because you can feel the intensity of the film and it's story in the trailers.

Or you know, the hot chemistry between Kajol/Aamir :wink:

mariam1986
04-03-2006, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't mind if there was a kiss, looking at the preview i know it would suit the film.

srkadz
04-03-2006, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't mind if there was a kiss, looking at the preview i know it would suit the film.

yea u can already tell the film is very mature and romantic...nothing at all looks awkward in the trailer...u know how sometimes u might see glimpses in a trailer and u know that whatever that scene in the movie is...will not be that good...with this trailer...u can tell its very well made and well acted...with a killer story :wink:

dana
04-03-2006, 10:26 PM
according to me ....a kiss is where both parties are involved...but in black ..did big b character kiss back...i dont remember...

srkadz
04-03-2006, 10:35 PM
according to me ....a kiss is where both parties are involved...but in black ..did big b character kiss back...i dont remember...

yea he did but he didnt kiss back A LOT lol

dana
04-03-2006, 10:41 PM

i believe you, swati..:wink:

srkadz
04-03-2006, 11:30 PM
i believe you, swati..:wink:

thanks! :wink: lol

SRK-Kads4Eva
04-04-2006, 12:14 AM
I think they will.....if this film takes off as one of the best in Bollywood history.....i'll have to say after eight years of wanting SRKKADZ together i will end up saying.....i want more Kajol and Amir....cause they honestly look really hot together....but that is if this movie hits number one!!!(which im sure it will) It will be nice to see them kiss onscreen....really make SRK jealous and than you'll see what'll happen....:wink: As for those of you who are worried about Kadz kissing Amir first...don't you think maybe when they(SRKADZ) were behind the scenes for all their movies and kwk that they might've u kno sneaked little kisses when no one was looking, except karan!! Just a thought....hehehehe!!!:deg: But other than that i wanna see a kiss...if there isnt any, than thats okay! :)

SRK-Kads4ever
04-04-2006, 12:36 AM
I think they will.....if this film takes off as one of the best in Bollywood history.....i'll have to say after eight years of wanting SRKKADZ together i will end up saying.....i want more Kajol and Amir....cause they honestly look really hot together....but that is if this movie hits number one!!!(which im sure it will) It will be nice to see them kiss onscreen....really make SRK jealous and than you'll see what'll happen....:wink: As for those of you who are worried about Kadz kissing Amir first...don't you think maybe when they(SRKADZ) were behind the scenes for all their movies and kwk that they might've u kno sneaked little kisses when no one was looking, except karan!! Just a thought....hehehehe!!!:deg: But other than that i wanna see a kiss...if there isnt any, than thats okay! :)
:exactly: I share your sentiments Tisha! :D

lamy
04-04-2006, 10:51 AM
i'm so happy guys that the tread interessted you and you are all making ur point of view .
nomatter what is you point of view, it's just show how you are interessted in the film and how true fans you are !
thank you , lamy

MARI
04-04-2006, 01:49 PM
yaah me too ..

mariam1986
04-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Exactly Rock on!

aetbaar
04-04-2006, 02:49 PM
i think people wil be suprised how good looking they look together

askprincess_askme
04-04-2006, 02:58 PM
My take ....

for me it doesnt matter...kiss or not...as long there will be intense scene are present... U have exactly my sentiments..... French kisses dont need when there are beautiful passionate scenes :clap: :kiss:

ntrm
04-04-2006, 10:55 PM
I don't know. My feeling is telling me they will kiss or maybe because I want them to kiss. One thing we need not to worry is "FLOP" there is no doubt this movie will be so big. People all over the net love the trailor and love Aamir and Kajol together.

srksuga
04-05-2006, 04:15 AM
I HAD THAT FEELING TOO ahh omg i hope so.. but yeah she has had a couple of kissing scence i heard..not that many, like one in her first movie and then one with aki & ajay

srksuga
04-05-2006, 04:21 AM
mmm i hope she kisses just to make srk jelous lol

dana
04-05-2006, 04:26 AM
I don't know. My feeling is telling me they will kiss or maybe because I want them to kiss. One thing we need not to worry is "FLOP" there is no doubt this movie will be so big. People all over the net love the trailor and love Aamir and Kajol together.

offtopic....

Hey ntrm...your sig is cool...

WasiRukhKhan
04-05-2006, 06:09 AM
offtopic....

Hey ntrm...your sig is cool...
yah, i like too....very nice sig. i love Swades.

MARI
04-05-2006, 11:44 AM
mmm i hope she kisses just to make srk jelous lol
same here .........

Diyana
04-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Kajol is Srk's gurl on screen, he definately knows that...aamir and Kajol don't even have to kiss for Srk to feel slightly uncomfortable....but from what i've seen in the promo so far, for Srk this is going to STING!!! :grin: i can't help but feel delighted at the thought

#1 Fan
04-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Kajol is Srk's gurl on screen, he definately knows that...aamir and Kajol don't even have to kiss for Srk to feel slightly uncomfortable....but from what i've seen in the promo so far, for Srk this is going to STING!!! :grin: i can't help but feel delighted at the thought
:buttrock: :yeah: I'm sure he is!

#1 Fan
04-05-2006, 10:52 PM
LOL!!! Swati u crack me up!! :rotflmao:
That was a very innocent kiss, it wasn't sloppy. :nono:

srkadz
04-05-2006, 11:02 PM
LOL!!! Swati u crack me up!! :rotflmao:
That was a very innocent kiss, it wasn't sloppy. :nono:

definitely! :yep:

veracious
04-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Somebody mention Kajol being blind & Black.. And yeah, I agree, it makes sense that when you can't express your feelings to someone by looking at them, you either express them with words or touching. And the promo has some REALLY clear signs of expressing feelings with touching.

A kiss would be the ultimatum of showing emotions through touches, IMO. It might really work in Fanaa. :)